Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What kind of running shoes for aerobics?

So, I work in a shoe store. I am so clueless about what to buy though, and it%26#039;s kinda hard to get help when you work there.


I am looking at two different Saucony shoes right now. The Pro Grid Triumph 4 ,and Grid Excursion TR. I do like the P/G triumph a lot more, but there is a huge price difference, almost double for the P/G.


Are you supposed to wear a specific shoe for aerobics, or do general running shoes work?


I need to get something, my ankles and feet are killing me from doing aerobics in adidas shell shoes (closest thing I have to a running shoe).

What kind of running shoes for aerobics?
Aerobics can have stepping, similar to running. It can also have side to side stepping or light side-to-side jumps, pretty vigorous for most folks.





For the side to side activity, running shoes can be ok, but they are made with little lateral (side) strength. I went through the side of a pair of running shoes years ago with a lot of side pressure playing basketball. Not the upper, I separated the sole from the upper, my foot completely on the ground and the shoe over my arch, looking at the bottom of the sole and the top of the shoe.





Look for a lightweight cross trainer, a tennis shoe or basketball shoe. Tennis and basketball shoes are made with more side reinforcement. Cross trainer with more than running shoes, but less than the other two.
Reply:Well, I just need a pair of tennis shoe that wouldn%26#039;t numb my toes.


Help me too.



develop skin cancer

1 comment:

  1. Good content. Just wanted to add some buying advice for those on a budget.

    There is a huge market for sports shoes but what’s significant is the genuineness of the shoes we intend to buy. Most often we think that a pair of authentic shoes would cost us big money and so we turn to fake shoes which are available at very low prices not realizing the consequences of wearing them in the long run.

    However, you will be happy to know that you can still get genuine sports shoes at cheap prices. The only thing that we require is a little bit of research to know which stores stock original stuff and offer good discounts that make genuine shoes affordable and fit our budget. So spend sometime and research online to find where you can shop around, how you can shop and when is the best time to shop.

    ReplyDelete